Houghton House and Architectural Design Studio
Originally gifted to the Colleges in 1943 for use as a women's dormitory, Houghton House has since become the home of the Art Department. The first floor consists of gallery space and two multi-media equipped seminar classrooms. The second floor is used primarily as office space for faculty. Renovated in 2009 by a generous gift from Ridgway H. White '02, the third floor of Houghton House hosts the Architectural Studies Program.