View presentations LIVE!
The Adobe Connect Link is setup for the Senior Symposiums held in the Geneva Room from 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. on Friday, 4/13/12.
Click here and follow the instructions below to watch the presentations.
Users with the link, should do the following to watch LIVE using Adobe Connect:
- Select the radio button labeled “Enter as a Guest” (No need to Register).
- Enter your Name to be displayed for chat
- Click the “Enter Room” button
- Adobe Connect will then launch the Flash presentation in the web browser of your choice.
Adobe Connect may also be accessed from your mobile device. Enjoy a complete mobile conferencing experience from your Android phone, Blackberry PlayBook tablet, or Apple iPhone or iPad.
Download the FREE Android App for Adobe Connect
Download the FREE Adobe Connect App for iPhone/iPad
Download the FREE Adobe Connect App for Blackberry
Below are basic system requirements for viewing the webcast on the web:
Adobe Connect (System Requirements for PC/Mac viewing)
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 7; 2GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista®
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit edition with 32-bit browser)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows XP or Windows 7; 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later (32 bit only); Mozilla Firefox 3 or later; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 for all users (hosts, presenters, participants, and administrators)
- 500MHz PowerPC® G3 or faster or 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7.2 (Intel); Mac OS X 10.4 (PowerPC)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox 3 or later; Apple Safari 4 or 5; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for all users (hosts, presenters, participants, and administrators)
More information on Mac OS X Lion support can be found here.