View presentations LIVE!
The Adobe Connect Link is setup for the Senior Symposiums held in the Geneva Room from 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. on Friday, 4/13/12.
Click here and follow the instructions below to watch the presentations.
Users with the link, should do the following to watch LIVE using Adobe Connect:
- Select the radio button labeled “Enter as a Guest” (No need to Register).
- Enter your Name to be displayed for chat
- Click the “Enter Room” button
- Adobe Connect will then launch the Flash presentation in the web browser of your choice.
Adobe Connect may also be accessed from your mobile device. Enjoy a complete mobile conferencing experience from your Android phone, Blackberry PlayBook tablet, or Apple iPhone or iPad.
Below are basic system requirements for viewing the webcast on the web:
Adobe Connect (System Requirements for PC/Mac viewing)
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 7; 2GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista®
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit edition with 32-bit browser)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows XP or Windows 7; 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later (32 bit only); Mozilla Firefox 3 or later; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 for all users (hosts, presenters, participants, and administrators)
- 500MHz PowerPC® G3 or faster or 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7.2 (Intel); Mac OS X 10.4 (PowerPC)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox 3 or later; Apple Safari 4 or 5; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for all users (hosts, presenters, participants, and administrators)
More information on Mac OS X Lion support can be found here.
The 2017 Senior Symposium is Friday, April 14.
- Registration Procedures
- Abstract Guidelines
- Abstract Preparation Workshops
- Presentation Workshops
- Information for Faculty Sponsors
Questions or Suggestions:
Contact Ruth Shields at email@example.com or (315) 781-3959