Distinguished HWS graduates, including federal and state judges, prosecutors, legislators, and other highly successful attorneys, play an active role in assisting students with their education and related internship experience.
Internship programs in Geneva, Boston, Washington D.C., Switzerland and New York City provide opportunities for educational experiences at worksites that include the U.S. Supreme Court, congressional and senatorial offices, the Federal Trade Commission, lobbying organizations and public interest groups.
Students in the Pre-Law Program at HWS have interned with prominent organizations from across the country, including:
- American Red Cross - Geneva, N.Y.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters - Geneva, N.Y.
- Brown, Gavalas & Fromm, LLP - New York City
- Cefalo and Associates Law Firm - West Pittston, P.A.
- Construction - Saratoga, N.Y.
- David Belfort '92 law firm - Boston, M.A.
- Kenyon & Kenyon, LLP - New York City and Washington, D.C.
- Kings County District Attorney's Office - Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Legal Assistance of the Finger Lakes - Geneva, N.Y.
- Maine Department of Conservation - Augusta, M.E.
- Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw - London
- New York County Supreme Court - New York City
- New York State Attorney General's Office - New York City
- Onondaga County District Attorney's Office - Syracuse, N.Y.
- Oswego County District Attorney's Office - Oswego, N.Y.
- Pruell & Brady, LLP - Norwood, M.A.
- Public Defender's Office - Rhode Island
- Senator Charles Schumer - Albany, N.Y.
- U.S. Department of Justice - Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Washington, D.C.
For more information about internship opportunities, please contact:
- Interning for the State Attorney General
- An Insider's View of Drug Trafficking
- Justice for All
- Good Morning, Vietnam
- An Internship That Hits Close to Home