Satisfaction of Subsidized Housing
Molly Lieberman, William Smith '10
Public Policy with a focus in children and families minor
"I believe that we were a huge help to the Geneva Housing Authority by analyzing the data and giving them our final report. They wanted to measure the satisfaction of their residents in four subsidized housing units and I believe we helped them to realize that their tenants were indeed satisfied with few complaints."
What were your goals for the project? What did you hope to accomplish?
- Me and the rest of the student researchers were assigned to act as consultants for the Geneva Housing Authority (GHA). We worked with the GHA in order to find out the satisfaction of their tenants in their subsidized housing units.
- We created and distributed satisfaction surveys to approximately 320 residents and when we received the surveys back we analyzed them using SPSS.
What did you personally learn?
"From this project I learned how to work efficiently with a team and was given the opportunity to be a team leader in some meetings in order to delegate tasks."
- Molly Lieberman
- Geneva Girls on the Go - Beth O'Connor '12, Lauren Morosky '12, Jessica Cook '10
- Lyons Community Center Programming Research - Francesca Antonucci '10
- Building Bridges in Geneva - Hillary Anderson '10
- Satisfaction of Subsidized Housing - Molly Lieberman
- The Economic and Civic Impact of Hobart and William Smith Colleges on Geneva - Ross Hicks '11
- Consulting for R.E.A.L Using sociology to enhance the Yates County Family Planning Services Program - Fredrick Turney '10
- Gender, Socialization, and Service Patterns in College Students - Kathyrn Giese
- Local Produce Food Co-op - Alex Hallowell '10
- Cecilia Teye-Ampomah - Campus Child Care Initiative
- Leslie Hopke - Phelps Community Center Senior Citizen Program Study
- Christina Kinnevey - Success for Geneva's Children 2009 Data Booklet
- Emma Daley - Success for Geneva's Children 2009 Data Booklet
- Jacquelyn Sands - American Cancer Society: Daffodil Days Program