Monthly Payment Plans

Pay monthly by enrolling in a Tuition Payment Plan administered by Higher One. No interest is charged on the unpaid balance, but an enrollment fee is required. For more information, visit tuitionpaymentplan.com/hws or call (800) 635-0120.

Tuition Prepayment

The Colleges offer a Tuition Stabilization Plan for families who wish to prepay the entire college tuition expense for four years based on the first-year tuition rate. The Office of Student Accounts will provide details upon request by calling (315) 781-3343.