Performing Arts Center Update
The new Performing Arts Center will be located on Pulteney Street across from the Scandling Campus Center.
In Spring 2014, the Colleges will host a public groundbreaking ceremony for the Performing Arts Center project. Architects from Gund Partnership and principles from Welliver, the Finger Lakes-based firm selected as the construction manager, are refining the final design specifications for this transformational academic center that will be built at the heart of campus across the street from the Scandling Campus Center. The Office of Advancement will release a schedule for the groundbreaking celebration in early 2014.
To learn more about the Performing Arts Center, the current design plans and funding opportunities, please contact Bob O’Connor, vice president for advancement, at (315) 781-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Herons Win Soccer National Championship! (PDF)
- Herons win National Championship with 2-0 victory over Trinity
- The Long Road Back
- Defense Wins Championships
- Coaching a Championship Team
- The Most Enthusiastic Fan
- Bridging Athletics and Academics
- 1988-2013: A Generation Apart, United in Excellence
TOMMY THE TRAVELER
- Festive Fall
- Performing Arts Center Update
- A Gift Nearly 80 Years in the Making
- The Elizabeth Blackwell Award
- National Regional Network Launches