The Office of Communications
Located at 20 Seneca Street in downtown Geneva, N.Y., the Office of Communications includes professional staff members who oversee the following programs and initiatives:
- Publicity for the Colleges and its faculty, staff and students
- Media Relations including coordinating and responding to all requests from journalists
- Athletics Communications
- Photography including This Week in Photos
- The HWS website and its content
- Graphic design including posters, publications, brochures and event materials
- Graphic Standards
- The Pulteney Street Survey, the Colleges’ magazine for alumni, alumnae and parents
- The weekly HWS e-newsletter
- Social Media
Members of the HWS community are encouraged to contact Communications to share news, events, photos and ideas for possible inclusion on the Daily Update and This Week in Photos or for distribution via social media or to the media. If this is your first time working with the office, give us a call to talk through your project, or use one of the forms at right.
- Phone: (315) 781-3540
- Email: email@example.com
- The HWS community should feel free to contact any member of the staff for assistance
For the Media:
Members of the Office of Communications are available 24 hours a day to respond to media inquiries. Please contact:
Vice President for Communications
Office: (315) 781-3696
Cell: (585) 727-6471
Director of Communications
Office: (315) 781-3697
Cell: (315) 651-5103
Order Business Cards and Notepads (Direct link to HWS supplier)
Order Letterhead and Envelopes (Direct link to HWS supplier)
Order Business Reply Envelopes (Direct link to HWS supplier)
Calendar of Events: fill out the online submission form as soon as you know details about your event. Events are approved for publication on the website as quickly as possible and typically within 24 hours.
Student Poster Requests: Students requesting a poster for student-sponsored events should contact the Office of Student Activities at ext. 3513.
WEOS: submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two days in advance.
Herald: submit all queries to email@example.com at least one week in advance.