Meet the Campus
You can tell a lot about people, their interests and passions when you see them in their own environment; so each week, we'll take you into the spaces belonging to real Hobart and William Smith faculty, students and staff. Welcome to Meet the Campus With John Heavey!
Featured in this week's Meet the Campus:
Charles H. Salisbury Jr. '63, P' 94: Honorary Trustee Charles Salisbury's generosity gives students the opportunity to test their skills and realize their potential during summer internships abroad.
Dan Organ '11: A starting forward on the Hobart ice hockey team, this economics major from California will spend the summer in Brazil learning the international real estate business.
Lisa Philippone '11: A cross country runner, Lisa has already spent a semester abroad in India. This summer, she’ll return to continue her research in environmental studies.
Ben Ahearn '11: An avid sailor, Ben will spend the semester in Copenhagen studying sustainable architecture.
- Episode One: Everest, The Yankees and Geneva
- Episode Two: Captain Carbon, Theatre and Legends
- Episode Three: Art, Hope and Canada
- Episode Four: Sociology, Global Citizenship and Storytelling
- Episode Five: Leadership, the Swiss Mountains and Education
- Episode Six: Dance, Environmental Art and the Politics of Punk
- Episode Seven: Howard Dean, William Smith College and an Ambitious Hobart Junior
- Episode Eight: Music, Alumni Relations and Medieval Literature
- Episode Nine: Dining, the Unlikely Disciple and Engaged Students
- Episode Ten: HWS Goes Green
- Episode Eleven: The Salisbury Edition
- Episode Twelve: Architecture, Emergency Medicine and Alumnae Relations
- Episode Thirteen: Senior Week
- Episode Fourteen: Board of Trustees, WS Alumnae and a Hobart Senior
- Episode Fifteen: The Annual Fund, Global Ed., and Fellowships
- Episode Sixteen: Intercultural Affairs, Chris Jenco and Psychology.
- Episode Seventeen: Global Ed., Ambitious Alumnus, and Stacey Rice
- Episode Eighteen: Professor Mertens, Richard Salter and Kelly Biggs
- Episode Nineteen: Psych Research, Chaplain and Philosophy
- Episode Twenty: Community Service, English and Kwame Lovell
- Episode Twenty-One: Philosophy, English and William Zale
- Episode Twenty-Two: Best of Meet the Campus, Part 1
- Episode Twenty-Three: Best of Meet the Campus, Part 2
- Episode Twenty-Four: Law School, Med School and Developmental Economics
- Episode Twenty-Five: Art, Statesmen and a Legacy
- Episode Twenty-Six: Art History, Biology and a Recent Graduate
- Episode Twenty-Seven: Penultimate
- Episode Twenty-Eight: The Finale
- Episode Twenty-Nine: The Return