HOBART LACROSSE Mini-Camp
July 13-14, 2013
Boys ages 10-18
Prices - Overnight: $135, Commuter: $110
The Hobart Lacrosse Mini-Camps provide athletes the opportunity to work on specific position skills. Participants can choose from Goalie mini-camp, stick & and shooting skills mini-camp, or faceoff mini-camp. Those participating in the mini-camps can also participate in the Individual skills camp (the featured camp) for an additional fee, See Payments and Pricing information for additional details.
Goalie Mini Camp: Great goalies are a trademark of Hobart Lacrosse. For the elite player or the young goalie, this focused two-day school will take your game to the next level. Goalie Mini Camp features comprehensive instruction and drills on all aspects of goalie play.
Stick & Shooting Skills Mini Camp: Stick skills and shooting skills are essential to being an outstanding lacrosse player. Coaches will lead campers through instruction on how to make themselves better as individuals, provide ideas for skills they can work on outside of practice, and will instruct campers to improve their shot's accuracy and speed.
Faceoff Mini Camp: As all lacrosse fans and players know, winning the faceoff is a key advantage in lacrosse. Faceoff Mini Camp will be led Coach Terry Muffley and will help campers of all ages have an edge in winning face-offs.
Schedule for Hobart Lacrosse Camp 2013 - Mini Camp
Saturday, July 13, 2013
- Noon- Camper Arrival & Registration at Rees Lobby
- 1-4 pm Session #1
- 5 pm Dinner at Scandling Center
- 6:30 pm Session #2
- 8:45 pm Pick up- Rees Lobby
Sunday, July 14, 2013
- 8:30 am Drop off- Scandling Center
- 9:30 am Session #3
- 11:30 am Lunch
- 2 pm Session #4
- 4 pm Return to dorm to meet up with the rest of campers for Individual Camp
What is needed to register:
1. Online registration
2. Payment (Online Payment or Check)
*Please note: Registration ID is needed for Online Payment
3. Updated Immunization Records, faxed to (315) 781-4325
4. Medical Authorization Form, doctor’s signature REQUIRED
Mini Camp Check in & Check out Information
Check in: July 13 - 12 p.m., Rees Hall
Check out: July 14* - 4 p.m., Rees Hall
*If your child attends both Mini Camp and Individual Camp, they will remain housed in the same room and will NOT have to check in twice
Mini Camp Directions
Directions to Rees Hall for Mini Camp Registration at Rees Lobby
- From NYS Thruway (I-90) - take Exit 42. Follow Route 14 South about 5 miles. Turn right onto North Street (first traffic light in Geneva). At the traffic light in front of Geneva General Hospital, turn left onto Main Street. Turn right onto St. Clair Street. Make your first left into the parking lot next to the College Bookstore (look for the registration signs).
- From the East or West via Routes 5 & 20 - follow 5 &20 into Geneva. Turn south onto Pulteney Street (traffic light) at the main entrance of HWS. Make a left onto St. Clair Street (4-way stop sign). Make right into the parking lot next to the College Bookstore (look for the registration signs).
- From South - follow Route 14 North to Geneva. Route 14 becomes Main St. as you enter Geneva. Turn left onto St. Clair Street. Make your first left into the parking lot next to the College Bookstore (look for the registration signs).
- Campus Map
- Daily Schedule - Individual Camp
- Daily Schedule - Prospect Camp
- Camp Staff
- What to pack
For information regarding the overnight and day camps, please contact:
Conferences & Events
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Mailing address: 300 Pulteney Street
Office address: Harris House
678 South Main Street
Geneva, NY 14456
Phone: (315) 781-3103
Fax: (315) 781-4325