Our Ten Goals
- Children are born healthy.
- Children have timely and appropriate preventive and primary health care.
- Families and caregivers have sufficient economic resources to meet their children’s basic needs.
- Children have safe, stable, and nurturing environments in their homes, in the community, and in school.
- Families and caregivers possess and practice child-rearing skills that promote optimal child development.
- Children with special needs receive timely and appropriate services.
- Children have the opportunity to attend quality early childhood and care programs.
- Children attend quality schools and succeed.
- The community and schools respect and foster diversity.
- Families exercise their voices and their votes in strengthening the Geneva community.
Fall 2016 General Membership Meeting: A look at absenteeism and truancy