Office of Student Engagement
300 Pulteney St.
Scandling Center, 2nd Floor
Geneva, NY 14456
Phone: (315) 781-3880
Fax: (315) 781-3511

Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.


The links below will provide you with additional forms or resources you may need while living on campus. If you want to move out quickly, rent a micro-fridge, find television information, have your bed lofted, purchase insurance, live on campus during the summer, or view the meal plans these will be your starting point. For additional help contact the Residential Education office.

Assistance Animals

Hobart and William Smith Colleges recognize the importance of providing reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities who require the assistance of animals. Assistance Animals are a category of animals that may work, provide assistance, or perform physical tasks for a student with a disability, and/or provide necessary emotional support to a student with a mental or psychiatric disability that alleviates one or more identified symptoms of a student’s disability.

The Office of Residential Education oversees all requests for Assistance Animals. Please review all of the documents linked below and hand them in directly to our office. You can either drop them off in person at 101 St. Clair Street, or email the forms to

Policy for Student Use of Animals on Campus

Student Assistance Animal Agreement

Roommate/Suitemate Agreement Form

Animal Registration Form

Assistance Animal Request Verification Form

Guidelines for Maintaining an Assistance Animal